Thursday, September 4, 2008

Trust in You

I was working one day when a call came in from a friend, he asked if I could write a program for him. He was going to use it in a bigger application he was contracted to develop. I told when I see him we could do it together.
I saw him the next day and he told me he had to give up because he thought it was not possible to perform the operation he told me to do. I simply told him i'll look into it.

It took me 15 minutes to working with the API to develop a prototype of what he wanted.
He saw the code latter...

There's notting that is impossible in this life. Whatever you have before you that seem insurmountable is only waiting for you to put up a will.
If you have the will to do something whatever the cost, you'll find in the end that what seem impossible was the easiest you have ever done.
It all runs down to the question, "do you believe in yourself?"
You need to Trust in You, that you can do all things. You have got the strength deep inside you, but you may have to burrow through to where you kept that power.

So, I want you to always remember that if ;
  • You trust in You
  • You can do all things
  • You have strength, deep inside
  • Search through yourself
  • And you will find that power

No comments: